BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Nobody Care

Nobody Care...
Look at the things around you..
How they pass you by and ignored you..
Look at the things behind you..
How they kept on mocking everything you do..
Look at the guy in front of you..
Smirking face....staring at you..
Look at the girl beside you..
She saw a beast when she look at you..
Nobody Care..
Nobody gives a damn!!

Then you scream to the world..
How you've been hurt..
Scream from the top of your lung..
Asking where do you belong..
Nobody Care..
Nobody gives a damn!!

Then there's a lady come by..
asking you why..
She Care..
She gives a damn..

Or a guy walking nearby...
The same..asking you why..
He Care..
He gives a damn..

Maybe I'm the one that pass you by..
Maybe I'm the one who ask you why..
Then you shall know that I Care..
Then you shall know that I giveS a damn!!

I DO CARE!!
I DO GIVES A DAMN!!

-larahati-

0 comments: