BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

its me....


Thank You to those who HATED me...you only made me a stronger person,
Thank You to those who LOVED me...you only made me love more,
Thank You to those who ENVY me...you only made my self-esteem grow,
Thank You to those who LIED to me...you made me see the truth,
Thank You to those who TALKED about me...you only made me popular,
Thank You to those who WORRIED about me... you only made me realize somebody cares,
Thank You to those who CARED about me... you only made me feel important,
Thank You to those who LISTENED... you only made me express my true feelings,
Thank You to those who CARED about me... you only made me feel special,
Thank You to who ever ENTERED my life...because you made me who I am today.

0 comments: